Saturday, November 7, 2009

Good day...

I was given a great opportunity today. One that I feel will really further my business, but more importantly, start new friendships.
I was asked a few months ago, after my husband kindly jump started a citizen's car, while at the local gas station, to help a church in need. It turns out that this fellow citizen was Pastor Jennifer Daniel of the Conrad United Methodist Church and the church board had been looking for a photographer to update their church directory.
After my husband had lend a hand, he began talking with Pastor Jennifer, and some how they got on the conversation of my photography business. In return for helping her out, he received her number and I called her the next day.
So to make a long story short, and after everything was set up, I was asked to photograph the United Methodist Church's congregation for the church directory. Today was my first day doing so, and I have to say things went pretty smooth! Their was quite a bit of down time between sessions, because I was unaware of how long to plan a "session" with each client. But it all worked out great and look forward to Tuesday's scheduled times too.
Hope to post some pictures soon from the day....a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment