Sunday, November 15, 2009

With an old friend

Its amazing how life works. Brings and takes people from your lives when you least expect it. That's pretty much what happened in my situation. I really don't talk to all that many people from high school. Granted, I haven't been out of school all that long...four years. But after finding an old classmate on "facebook," a new friendship, or old one I suppose, started (again).

I was excited when Allison and her fiance T.J. asked me to do their engagement photos. Its fun to shoot someone that you grew up with for several years. I still have a difficult time deciding if its easier to shoot people you know or don't know :)

But anyways, Allison and T.J. were great. I look forward to their new arrive in April and hope I'll get the opportunity to shoot their baby also. I love babies! And it will be so much fun to have our kids a month apart! :)
Here are some shots of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment